- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 1 week ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 1 week ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- The new Oxford Companion to #Wine (by @JancisRobinson) and the @WineFolly book are AWESOME! ow.ly/SqLThTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!