- RT @PanosKakaviatos: Can you imagine? Virginia #wines featured in heart of #Alsace @dmwine @VisitVirginia @VaWineLife https://t.co/AoMw6quQ…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 5 days ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 6 days ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- My 47-Word Essay for Regional #Wine Week
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion