- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 1 day ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 1 day ago
- @juliefsnet thanks, Julia. I noticed that immediately too, and they deleted the name. It was AP's error!Tweeted 1 day ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/hSYBQFATweeted 1 day ago
- 2015 del.ec/NPoIATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Barboursville Opens Its Cellar
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
Tag Archives: Louis M. Martini
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading