- @pgsalvador That’s not my email address. Send me a DM.Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- True dat. twitter.com/bordeauxwines/…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Amazing California Syrah (with a sploosh of Grenache). A “Rhône” style #wine, yes, but with a decidedly delicious C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Textbook Bordeaux, with all the right flavors of graphite (pencil), black currant etc etc, but without the stress o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
- I don’t know who Barry is, or why he’d keep a pet moth, but this is one heck of a nice #wine. Deep and rich, with p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Italy's Three Kings
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Pinot Reigns Supreme at IPNC
- TN: Conte Brandolini Treanni, $19
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina