- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 9 hours ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 1 day ago
- If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 1 day ago
- And they’re good! RT @redcarwine: Awesome packaging. We’ve never had wine from a can? Smart for outdoor trips! @dmwineTweeted 2 days ago
- Don’t PASOver these wines! wpo.st/RcMW0Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Tag Archives: Louis M. Martini
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading