- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 4 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked Sorry you don’t approve.Tweeted 1 week ago
- First celebrity sighting @HeartsDelight. It’s Kwame!! ow.ly/i/hwOxQTweeted 1 month ago
- I need a comb, not a wine! But 99 Lafite and 95 Haut Brion will do. Amazing #wineTweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Austrian Wine: More Diverse Than You Think
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Wine Camp 2011: This wine's from WHERE?
Tag Archives: Louis M. Martini
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading