- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 23 hours ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 1 day ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful dinner last night @ Rasika West end, with a great sparkling Malbec rosé and a Heidi Schröck Furmint. ow.ly/i/dXI68Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- A quick guide to sherry
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
Tag Archives: Louis M. Martini
The two curators from the Smithsonian were asking a lot of questions, but Julie Pedroncelli St. John wasn’t taken aback until one of them said, “We’d like some of your stuff.” After more discussion, Pedroncelli Winery, located in Sonoma County’s … Continue reading