- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 22 hours ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 1 day ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 3 days ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Reader Poll: What's in a Wine Label?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
Tag Archives: Maryland Wine
My wife and I had the pleasure last week of hosting Jeff Siegel, aka The Wine Curmudgeon, while he was in DC judging a preliminary round of the 2015 Virginia Governor’s Cup wine competition. (Jeff posted his impressions of the … Continue reading
I’ve been so busy the past several weeks that I’ve neglected this blog. So here’s catching up on a few things, especially some news that I let slip: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyards has been sold. Sugarloaf was established a decade ago on … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading
The annual Drink Local Wine conference will be in Baltimore on April 13 – now less than two weeks away. There’s still time to make plans to join us at the Tremont Hotel for the conference and lunch and the … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading