- @JusttheBottle I’ve had orange #wine from VA, MD as well as LI and FLX in NY. Varying degrees of success.Tweeted 13 hours ago
- A 10-year vertical of Chehalem Pinot Noir under Stelvin. Beautiful #wine! http://t.co/ltPDFiFRtbTweeted 3 days ago
- When Shakespeare wrote “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble,” could he have been listening to his acid reflux?Tweeted 3 days ago
- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 4 days ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
Tag Archives: Maryland Wine
My wife and I had the pleasure last week of hosting Jeff Siegel, aka The Wine Curmudgeon, while he was in DC judging a preliminary round of the 2015 Virginia Governor’s Cup wine competition. (Jeff posted his impressions of the … Continue reading
I’ve been so busy the past several weeks that I’ve neglected this blog. So here’s catching up on a few things, especially some news that I let slip: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyards has been sold. Sugarloaf was established a decade ago on … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading
The annual Drink Local Wine conference will be in Baltimore on April 13 – now less than two weeks away. There’s still time to make plans to join us at the Tremont Hotel for the conference and lunch and the … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading