- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 6 days ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
- Defining terroir with technology dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/def…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Defining terroir with technology
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
Tag Archives: Maryland Wine
My wife and I had the pleasure last week of hosting Jeff Siegel, aka The Wine Curmudgeon, while he was in DC judging a preliminary round of the 2015 Virginia Governor’s Cup wine competition. (Jeff posted his impressions of the … Continue reading
I’ve been so busy the past several weeks that I’ve neglected this blog. So here’s catching up on a few things, especially some news that I let slip: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyards has been sold. Sugarloaf was established a decade ago on … Continue reading
DLW 13 is now history. This is a cliché, but I have to say it: This year’s conference was the best ever. Not only did we shine a light on Maryland wine at a conference with about 150 people, but … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading
The annual Drink Local Wine conference will be in Baltimore on April 13 – now less than two weeks away. There’s still time to make plans to join us at the Tremont Hotel for the conference and lunch and the … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading