- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 day ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 2 days ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 2 days ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
- Some pioneering California wineries still thriving 80 years after Repeal
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.