- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 11 hours ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 1 week ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 1 week ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Agh! Public Speaking - Seattle and St. Louis
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Wine Expert? Nature, or Nurture?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast