- I wonder how much #Spargel I can eat today. https://t.co/cFE8OA6tJaTweeted 6 hours ago
- It’s Spargel! With Grüner Veltliner, of course - Alzinger 2014 Loibenberg from Wachau. #WeloveAustria #wine ow.ly/i/jDVbqTweeted 2 days ago
- They get very nervous @vinovolo if you just want to browse their #wine shop. 🙄Tweeted 6 days ago
- Celebrating #JOP40 at the Smithsonian’s #NMAH. #wine https://t.co/sdSKvfl4ofTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #WMATA. Please fix the pub. address system at #Metro Center. And hire less chatty people.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- La Vida Local: An interview with Christina Findley of The Bottle Shop
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
Tag Archives: Merlot
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
One of the fun things about judging a wine competition year after year is the opportunity to find wineries that perform consistently well. For the past four years, I have judged the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, sponsored by the Vinifera … Continue reading