- @bridgelanewine I love Long Island wines!Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @RieslingRules: #Riesling and cheese? Hard to argue with that! Check out this article from @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/Ink1BOE6…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @terroirista: When collecting wine, vintage is paramount. ow.ly/XvG9s @dmwine How to tell a cool vintage from hot. https://t…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @elite_wines_: In search of a terrific value? Check out our @LasPerdices1 #Malbec 2014 @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/2w3DfsaYP7Tweeted 1 week ago
- Winter wonderland selfie. I love sliding down a snowy hill on my shins! #Snowzilla https://t.co/TE3a0fWfIFTweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Toast Chinese New Year with sherry
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
Tag Archives: Merlot
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
One of the fun things about judging a wine competition year after year is the opportunity to find wineries that perform consistently well. For the past four years, I have judged the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, sponsored by the Vinifera … Continue reading