- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 10 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 12 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Looking for a Provence rosé at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
Tag Archives: Millennials
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading