- Despite the late rains, this looks like a great vintage in the Mid-Atlantic! #wine #vawine #mdwine #pawineTweeted 4 days ago
- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Bordeaux: Too little, too late? It Depends(c).
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Millennials
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading