- RT @gosandrew: @dmwine @littlestjames l love the quote about perfection in wine "‘Is there something I could suggest?’ But no — bingo, you…Tweeted 14 hours ago
- As I age, I just get cranky. ow.ly/IcRq305uOxY @littlestjamesTweeted 1 day ago
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 1 week ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- America's Southernmost Winery
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- More on the Loss of Billington Wines
- Book Review: Roy Cloud's "To Burgundy and Back Again"
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Tag Archives: Millennials
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading