- @jasonchaas @washingtonpost Thanks, Jason!Tweeted 1 day ago
- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 1 week ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/2/2017
- Defining terroir with technology
Tag Archives: Millennials
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading