- RT @Will_Lyons: King of the Rhône. The great Michel Chapoutier in town tonight. http://t.co/4F3xEElCCI < Terrific wines!Tweeted 9 hours ago
- My take on the @SiduriWines sale. And a label shot in the final episode of House of Cards, season 3! ow.ly/JLR7K #wineTweeted 9 hours ago
- 10 days away I hardly sneezed, until I got home. Now my eyes are watering & stinging. Haven't even gone to work yet. #allergictomylifeTweeted 1 day ago
- Did I develop a CA palate over the last 10 days? Or were the French and Spanish #wine I had tonight just thin and astringent? ;-)Tweeted 1 day ago
- @wine_curmudgeon takes on the #Champagne Jayne case. Are you ready to boycott the world's most famous fizz? #wine ow.ly/JJQDiTweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Why white wines should not always be drunk young ...
- Maryland's Boordy Vineyards Takes Top ASWC Honors
- Do "real oenophiles" like local wine?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
Tag Archives: Mondovino
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading