- RT @Will_Lyons: King of the Rhône. The great Michel Chapoutier in town tonight. http://t.co/4F3xEElCCI < Terrific wines!Tweeted 6 hours ago
- My take on the @SiduriWines sale. And a label shot in the final episode of House of Cards, season 3! ow.ly/JLR7K #wineTweeted 6 hours ago
- 10 days away I hardly sneezed, until I got home. Now my eyes are watering & stinging. Haven't even gone to work yet. #allergictomylifeTweeted 1 day ago
- Did I develop a CA palate over the last 10 days? Or were the French and Spanish #wine I had tonight just thin and astringent? ;-)Tweeted 1 day ago
- @wine_curmudgeon takes on the #Champagne Jayne case. Are you ready to boycott the world's most famous fizz? #wine ow.ly/JJQDiTweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Why white wines should not always be drunk young ...
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
Tag Archives: Natural Wine
A Donkey and Goat – yes, that’s the winery name, though the “A” sometimes gets lost – is a darling of the natural wine movement, champions of minimalist winemaking. Right in the heart of California, the husband and wife team … Continue reading