- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 1 week ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Bubbles! Gramona Imperial Cava w/bone marrow kibbeh. Amazing! #sommsuncorked @ZaytinyaDC https://t.co/141tLAJlEoTweeted 3 weeks ago
- Somm throw down @ZaytinyaDC. Assyrtiko v. Serbian Muscat w/salmon! Acidity wins this round! https://t.co/WlmdltJx1ITweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Austrian Wine: More Diverse Than You Think
- Regional Wine at the Obama Inauguration
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Champagne is too expensive to be an everyday tipple, much as many of us might want to enjoy it on a daily basis. Rather, ít’s a special occasion wine, and this often leads us to rely on familiar brand names … Continue reading
Wineries today tout their green credentials almost as much as their scores from influential wine magazines. Solar power, sustainable or organic or biodynamic (s/o/b) viticulture, and “carbon-neutral” winemaking are all marketing buzzwords for wineries. In today’s column in The Washington … Continue reading