- RT @PanosKakaviatos: Can you imagine? Virginia #wines featured in heart of #Alsace @dmwine @VisitVirginia @VaWineLife https://t.co/AoMw6quQ…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 4 days ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 5 days ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Sneak Preview Champagne #2: José Michel et Fils Brut Tradition
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Champagne is too expensive to be an everyday tipple, much as many of us might want to enjoy it on a daily basis. Rather, ít’s a special occasion wine, and this often leads us to rely on familiar brand names … Continue reading
Wineries today tout their green credentials almost as much as their scores from influential wine magazines. Solar power, sustainable or organic or biodynamic (s/o/b) viticulture, and “carbon-neutral” winemaking are all marketing buzzwords for wineries. In today’s column in The Washington … Continue reading