- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- An Irish kosher wine from New Zealand?
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading