- @jasonchaas @washingtonpost Thanks, Jason!Tweeted 1 day ago
- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 1 week ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/2/2017
- Defining terroir with technology
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading