- @SuePlayer My friend had that in his cellar for years!Tweeted 1 week ago
- Lordy I hope there’s pet-nat! #tastecamp #lordyihope #OldWestminster #wine https://t.co/LbxswFAkkHTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @NakedWinesCOM: Amazing feature about immigrant families that helped shape American winemaking. via @dmwine - includes @DaliaCeja and Ev…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Thanks, Blake! twitter.com/wblakegray/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @JoeYonan: This multimedia piece by @dmwine is worth spending some time with. Click on the play buttons for audio clips! https://t.co/Yb…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- At Trump Winery - Renovations, not demolitions
- Chablis: The Ultimate in Unoaked Chardonnay
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading