- RT @WineFolly: Still so excited about the @WashPost column by @DMwine. #winefollybook wapo.st/1YIxe5p http://t.co/0FW7EaeU37Tweeted 5 days ago
- @nealcvb Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to #FLXwine country! #wineTweeted 5 days ago
- Get thee to a local winery this fall! #wine #vawine #mdwine. wpo.st/CaNc0Tweeted 1 week ago
- 😎 RT @WineFolly: OMG in the @washingtonpost twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 1 week ago
- The new Oxford Companion to #Wine (by @JancisRobinson) and the @WineFolly book are AWESOME! ow.ly/SqLThTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Winemakers do a number on Wine Spectator
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading