- It’s Spargel! With Grüner Veltliner, of course - Alzinger 2014 Loibenberg from Wachau. #WeloveAustria #wine ow.ly/i/jDVbqTweeted 1 day ago
- They get very nervous @vinovolo if you just want to browse their #wine shop. 🙄Tweeted 5 days ago
- Celebrating #JOP40 at the Smithsonian’s #NMAH. #wine https://t.co/sdSKvfl4ofTweeted 6 days ago
- Hey #WMATA. Please fix the pub. address system at #Metro Center. And hire less chatty people.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Where else to learn about US #wine history but at the Smithsonian, with the principals of the #JOP40 ow.ly/i/jrfXaTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Crashing the Party at Quinta do Crasto
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading