- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @kantrowitzwine That’s a good definition. The HVS says 1960 - that makes me an old vine.Tweeted 5 days ago
- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 week ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Worth Reading This Week: Natural Pinot, natural wine, and au naturel (almost) winemakers
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Virginia wine was featured last night at President Obama’s first State Dinner. The president, his guest of honor, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and invited members of D.C.’s elite washed down pumpkin pie tart and pear tatin with Thibaut-Janisson blanc … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading