- @tomshall thanks!Tweeted 2 days ago
- A big shout out to @Carrie_the_Red of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination for her excellent spirits writing! #wineTweeted 3 days ago
- And congrats to @tamarhaspel also of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination!Tweeted 3 days ago
- A good Grüner Veltliner seems to spring from the Earth, with a limpid purity that defies explanation or description. #wineTweeted 4 days ago
- When it's good to know a crazy #wine lover. ow.ly/KCXMy And #vawine steps up. ow.ly/KCXMyTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Sneak Preview Wine: Little James' Basket Press 2010 Viognier-Sauvignon Blanc
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- California DOES make good bargain wine!
Tag Archives: Oregon
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
Despite what the winemakers and the marketing folks will tell you, the best wine to pair with salmon is not pinot noir, whether from Oregon or anywhere else. No, the best wine with salmon is Oregon pinot gris. At least, … Continue reading
Everything you may have ever heard about the International Pinot Noir Celebration is true. Over the past 23 Julys, pinotpheliacs have congregated in McMinnville, Oregon, to spend a weekend pickling themselves in their favorite wine. This year’s IPNC, held July … Continue reading