- Best article pitch of the week: “Is Summer Camp a Vacation for Head Lice? – Expert Avail” #rolleyes #iwriteaboutwineTweeted 1 day ago
- Thanks! twitter.com/corkandforkva/…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @FightinHydrant Nats fans should vote Adam Eaton for #ASG, w/Zim, Harp, Murph, (Gio and Tanner).Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 month ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Italy's Three Kings
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
Tag Archives: Oregon
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
Despite what the winemakers and the marketing folks will tell you, the best wine to pair with salmon is not pinot noir, whether from Oregon or anywhere else. No, the best wine with salmon is Oregon pinot gris. At least, … Continue reading
Everything you may have ever heard about the International Pinot Noir Celebration is true. Over the past 23 Julys, pinotpheliacs have congregated in McMinnville, Oregon, to spend a weekend pickling themselves in their favorite wine. This year’s IPNC, held July … Continue reading