- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 1 day ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 1 day ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
Tag Archives: Oregon
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
Despite what the winemakers and the marketing folks will tell you, the best wine to pair with salmon is not pinot noir, whether from Oregon or anywhere else. No, the best wine with salmon is Oregon pinot gris. At least, … Continue reading
Everything you may have ever heard about the International Pinot Noir Celebration is true. Over the past 23 Julys, pinotpheliacs have congregated in McMinnville, Oregon, to spend a weekend pickling themselves in their favorite wine. This year’s IPNC, held July … Continue reading