- RT @Virginia_Made: Why, yes Virginia, there is a Sparkling Norton. @Casanel Vineyard's Red Spark @dmwine @TheVAGrape @WineAboutVa @vawine…Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ArrowineInc: If you combine "wine" with "dinner", the new word is "winner".Tweeted 3 days ago
- Thanks, Ray! twitter.com/islewine/statu…Tweeted 6 days ago
- The #Nationals manager compares his #wine and #baseball seasons. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- The Recession Claims Billington
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- The RdV Salon Experience
Tag Archives: Oregon
Maybe it’s something in the zeitgeist, but I seem to be receiving more hate mail lately. Much of it is short and simple (“You’re an idiot!”). Some readers write to complain that they went out of their way to look … Continue reading
I’m in New Zealand on a brief stopover from my Australia sojourn, but I’m also in Oregon through the pages of The Washington Post Travel section and my feature on Willamette Valley wineries that are redefining wine tourism. Check it … Continue reading
Despite what the winemakers and the marketing folks will tell you, the best wine to pair with salmon is not pinot noir, whether from Oregon or anywhere else. No, the best wine with salmon is Oregon pinot gris. At least, … Continue reading
Everything you may have ever heard about the International Pinot Noir Celebration is true. Over the past 23 Julys, pinotpheliacs have congregated in McMinnville, Oregon, to spend a weekend pickling themselves in their favorite wine. This year’s IPNC, held July … Continue reading