- RT @PanosKakaviatos: Can you imagine? Virginia #wines featured in heart of #Alsace @dmwine @VisitVirginia @VaWineLife https://t.co/AoMw6quQ…Tweeted 9 minutes ago
- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 3 days ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 3 days ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- TN: Cloudy Bay 2005 Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ $25
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
Tag Archives: Pinot Blanc
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading