- It’s Spargel! With Grüner Veltliner, of course - Alzinger 2014 Loibenberg from Wachau. #WeloveAustria #wine ow.ly/i/jDVbqTweeted 1 day ago
- They get very nervous @vinovolo if you just want to browse their #wine shop. 🙄Tweeted 5 days ago
- Celebrating #JOP40 at the Smithsonian’s #NMAH. #wine https://t.co/sdSKvfl4ofTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #WMATA. Please fix the pub. address system at #Metro Center. And hire less chatty people.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Where else to learn about US #wine history but at the Smithsonian, with the principals of the #JOP40 ow.ly/i/jrfXaTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Crashing the Party at Quinta do Crasto
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Peter Chang, Kung Fu Master of Sichuan Cuisine
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- TN: Wine Find: Two Brothers Syrah 2003, $9
- Relieve Some Pressure: Pop a Cork!
Tag Archives: Pinot Blanc
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading