- @hankhugs @RandallGrahm @wainscottmain @sbvinton I view color as a marker of rosé style rather than quality. Room to prefer either.Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 2 days ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 2 days ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Celebrating Kathy Morgan, Master Sommelier
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading