- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 9 hours ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 9 hours ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 6 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Michel Rolland - Can He Find Virginia's Key to Success?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Italy's Three Kings
- Starborough Sauvignon Blanc 2007, New Zealand $13
- RdV releases 2009 wines
Tag Archives: Pinot Gris
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading