- RT @Will_Lyons: King of the Rhône. The great Michel Chapoutier in town tonight. http://t.co/4F3xEElCCI < Terrific wines!Tweeted 1 day ago
- My take on the @SiduriWines sale. And a label shot in the final episode of House of Cards, season 3! ow.ly/JLR7K #wineTweeted 1 day ago
- 10 days away I hardly sneezed, until I got home. Now my eyes are watering & stinging. Haven't even gone to work yet. #allergictomylifeTweeted 2 days ago
- Did I develop a CA palate over the last 10 days? Or were the French and Spanish #wine I had tonight just thin and astringent? ;-)Tweeted 2 days ago
- @wine_curmudgeon takes on the #Champagne Jayne case. Are you ready to boycott the world's most famous fizz? #wine ow.ly/JJQDiTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Millennials and Wine: Revolution or Evolution?
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Why white wines should not always be drunk young ...
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading