- Andrew Stover stamps our #wine passports for PA. ow.ly/4niGoeTweeted 3 days ago
- I speak my mind! RT @galenglenwine: Thank you @dmwine @washingtonpost for stating Galen Glen “is simply outstanding” washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Whitcraft: Wickedly Good Pinot
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Joe Dressner, Champion of Natural #Wine, RIP
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading