- @FightinHydrant I've been shouting Espy as Nats MVP since June. "Sneaky"? Well, he has comp from @Bharper3407 and Ryan! #NatitudeTweeted 1 hour ago
- @JusttheBottle I’ve had orange #wine from VA, MD as well as LI and FLX in NY. Varying degrees of success.Tweeted 15 hours ago
- A 10-year vertical of Chehalem Pinot Noir under Stelvin. Beautiful #wine! http://t.co/ltPDFiFRtbTweeted 3 days ago
- When Shakespeare wrote “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble,” could he have been listening to his acid reflux?Tweeted 3 days ago
- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Treasury Coup: Was It Something I Said?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
Tag Archives: Rants
I don’t hear from my readers very often, but when I do, they typically begin, “I enjoy your columns. However … ” Two recent emails were so nasty that I thought I’d post them here in their entirety, along with … Continue reading
That does it. I’m starting an Internet campaign to “Save the Wine Geeks.” We’ve always had a bad name (usually “snob” or “elitist”) and we can let that slide off our backs. But I’m tired of the Mainstream Media using … Continue reading
It’s fashionable for wine scribes to bewail wine’s globalization – or mondalisation, as we francophiles like to say – the growing uniformity as countries around the world produce wines from the same grapes at excessive alcohol levels and abundant new … Continue reading