- RIP Jim Stutsman, 1940-2015. Musician, gourmand, raconteur, friend. A champion of local #wine and food. #vawine ow.ly/i/c8OdvTweeted 23 hours ago
- RT @bradwjackson: Podcast version of today's Coffee and Markets on @1590WCGO with @lagunitasbeer, @Neal_Dewing and @dmwine http://t.co/I6mz…Tweeted 1 day ago
- @dfredman Thanks!Tweeted 1 week ago
- @NormalWine Fair enough. Thanks for reading and commenting!Tweeted 1 week ago
- @NormalWine “Paranoia” was my poetic license. She’s looking for clues to give you a better #wine experience, not impose her preferences.Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Toast Chinese New Year with sherry
- Let Red Car take you for a ride along the Sonoma Coast
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.