- @jasonchaas @washingtonpost Thanks, Jason!Tweeted 1 day ago
- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 6 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 1 week ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/2/2017
- Defining terroir with technology
Tag Archives: Robert Mondavi
Call Central Casting and request a flamboyent French winemaker who epitomizes joie de vivre and bonhomie, and they’d probably send you Jean-Charles Boisset. Boisset is the scion of a famous Burgundy family who in recent years has embarked on a … Continue reading