- RT @gosandrew: @dmwine @littlestjames l love the quote about perfection in wine "‘Is there something I could suggest?’ But no — bingo, you…Tweeted 2 days ago
- As I age, I just get cranky. ow.ly/IcRq305uOxY @littlestjamesTweeted 3 days ago
- Guy outside Trump Tower shouting, “Trump is a rapist! trump mocks the disabled! Trump mocks me!” #onlyinamerica https://t.co/o41M7MuYH5Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @wine_curmudgeon makes a curmudgeonly victory declaration #wine Drink local: It’s time to declare victory winecurmudgeon.com/drink-local-ti…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Sock it to me! twitter.com/zaytinyadc/sta…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- "Mangia, Mangia!" - Oh, wait, that's "Manga, Manga"!
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Tag Archives: Sauvigon Blanc
John Williams is throwing a once-in-a-quadrennium party this evening. Williams, the owner and winemaker at Frog’s Leap winery in Napa Valley’s Rutherford district, has been celebrating his favorite “free day” every four years since 1984 by inviting “a few hundred … Continue reading