- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 5 hours ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 23 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 23 hours ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 1 day ago
- 2012 del.ec/jZI3ApATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Trump This!
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
Tag Archives: Sauvigon Blanc
John Williams is throwing a once-in-a-quadrennium party this evening. Williams, the owner and winemaker at Frog’s Leap winery in Napa Valley’s Rutherford district, has been celebrating his favorite “free day” every four years since 1984 by inviting “a few hundred … Continue reading