- RT @RieslingRules: #Riesling and cheese? Hard to argue with that! Check out this article from @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/Ink1BOE6…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @terroirista: When collecting wine, vintage is paramount. ow.ly/XvG9s @dmwine How to tell a cool vintage from hot. https://t…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @elite_wines_: In search of a terrific value? Check out our @LasPerdices1 #Malbec 2014 @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/2w3DfsaYP7Tweeted 2 days ago
- Winter wonderland selfie. I love sliding down a snowy hill on my shins! #Snowzilla https://t.co/TE3a0fWfIFTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @LauraCatena: Si Si Si! @dmwine Vineyard Dirt does Matter "Does a vineyard’s dirt really affect the taste of what’s in your glass? https…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- The Spotlight Shines on Regional Wine
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Fracchia “Voulet” Malvasia di Casorzo
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Wine's changing demographics: An interview with Ed Sands of Calvert Woodley
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?