- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 day ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 2 days ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 2 days ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
Tag Archives: Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History is 50 years old this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, the museum’s food and wine history project will host a discussion of “Fifty Years of American Winemaking” on Wednesday, October … Continue reading