- @contrailed You're right. It isn't. You can - and need to - take control. Set your own emotional agenda. Focus on what you love.Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 4 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Vive la France!
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History is 50 years old this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, the museum’s food and wine history project will host a discussion of “Fifty Years of American Winemaking” on Wednesday, October … Continue reading