- RT @PanosKakaviatos: Can you imagine? Virginia #wines featured in heart of #Alsace @dmwine @VisitVirginia @VaWineLife https://t.co/AoMw6quQ…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Today’s regional selections. As I always say, “Open one of everything!” #wine #drinklocal ow.ly/i/eMpzwTweeted 3 days ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! Cranberry linzertorte is on the menu! ow.ly/i/eLeTMTweeted 3 days ago
- @thedctweeter try Calvert Woodley, MacArthur Beverages or Schneider’s of Cap HillTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @winesofprovence: Cheers to that! "now that we’ve become enamored of rosé, we should not simply consign it to one season" @dmwine https:…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Rooting for Chenin
Tag Archives: Steven Spurrier
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading