- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.‚Ä¶Tweeted 2 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 2 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there‚Äôs good bread, all is fine. ūüėČTweeted 2 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words‚Ä¶Tweeted 2 days ago
- I ‚Ě§ÔłŹ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu‚Ä¶Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- It's not about the #wine.
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Defining terroir with technology
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuv√©e 2011
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
Tag Archives: Texas
In her Financial Times column and on her website this week, Jancis Robinson describes how Tempranillo has in the last 25 years or so become the third-most planted grape in the world, in terms of acreage, after Cabernet Sauvignon and … Continue reading
Earlier this year, after¬†I wrote about the difficulty of finding the so-called “New California” wines, I was introduced to Aaron Epstein, a San Diego-based entrepreneur and new father who operates Le Metro. Wine. Underground, a subscription direct-to-consumer retailer. To use … Continue reading