- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 2 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 2 hours ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 2 hours ago
- 2012 del.ec/jZI3ApATweeted 21 hours ago
- Parker 92? Ok. It's quite good, has some energy to it. ... Wine from Vacheron Pouizin via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5531ba5c23de0Tweeted 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: A wild, cheap Thanksgiving wine!
- Keel & Curley Dry Blueberry Wine
- My Favorite Regional Wines of 2011
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?