- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 week ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Winemaker's Hands: Paul Drogemuller
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- The Winemaker's Hands 1: Jefferson Vineyards