- How much local is too much? wp.me/pI0YW-wGTweeted 6 hours ago
- #vawine #mdwine peeps - I'll be on the WaPo Food chat at noon today. Lots last week on local #wine! Pro and con ow.ly/vR8KgTweeted 9 hours ago
- And what's up with Clippard? #NatitudeTweeted 4 days ago
- 09 @Barboursville CF Reserve, opened Tuesday, showing beautifully tonight. #vawineTweeted 4 days ago
- Playoff quality baseball in April! Life is good! And RYan Zimmerman for MVP! #Natitude #mustbeatbravesTweeted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How much local is too much?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Uncorked D.C. - Wine's generosity at its best
- They DO Make Good #Wine in Greece!
- Bordeaux tries to recapture the imagination of U.S. wine lovers
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading