- RT @RieslingRules: #Riesling and cheese? Hard to argue with that! Check out this article from @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/Ink1BOE6…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @terroirista: When collecting wine, vintage is paramount. ow.ly/XvG9s @dmwine How to tell a cool vintage from hot. https://t…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @elite_wines_: In search of a terrific value? Check out our @LasPerdices1 #Malbec 2014 @dmwine @washingtonpost https://t.co/2w3DfsaYP7Tweeted 1 day ago
- Winter wonderland selfie. I love sliding down a snowy hill on my shins! #Snowzilla https://t.co/TE3a0fWfIFTweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @LauraCatena: Si Si Si! @dmwine Vineyard Dirt does Matter "Does a vineyard’s dirt really affect the taste of what’s in your glass? https…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- A quick guide to sherry
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- The Mother Vine: Regional Wine's Origin in the OBX
- WineLine Poll #2: Who's Your Daddy?
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading