- Lessons from the Virginia Governor’s Case wp.me/pI0YW-wrTweeted 1 week ago
- Well deserved! RT @TheGoodWineGuru: Congrats to Sec of Agriculture Todd Haymore on winning Wine Person of the Year #VAWine Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @VeritasWinery: Big night for #vawine Proud of our Gold medal for our Viognier at the Governor's Cup Gala! #loveinglass http://t.co/R4q…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MattConrad: Congratulations to the 2014 Governors Cup winner, Williamsburg Winery's Adagio! #vawine http://t.co/UruUDjOPCTTweeted 1 week ago
- Hey #vawine peeps! Who do you predict will take home the Governor’s Cup tonite? #wineTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Lessons from the Virginia Governor's Case
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- The Perfect Grill Red?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- More on the Loss of Billington Wines
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading