- @BurgerInfo That "connection" is more tenuous than one of Trump's conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, Rolland is no longer involved.Tweeted 1 week ago
- It will be a few years before we taste the treasure in these soils. instagram.com/p/BS5-gpXAf74/Tweeted 1 week ago
- @DrinkWhatULike #VaWineChat Our usual drivers may be on vacay. 😜Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- My #vawinechat lineup. But I'm with you in spirit. https://t.co/wkQYwAljKeTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Good evening #vawinechat Sorry to join late. Enjoyed the EMV - unfortunately the only one I have. 🙃Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Vive la France!
- Impressions from Savour Australia 2013
- Wino the Week: Markowitsch Carnuntum Cuvée 2011
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Italy's Three Kings
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Pollak Vineyards - A New Star in Virginia
- Chablis: The Ultimate in Unoaked Chardonnay
- ##WW More Holiday Bubbly and Some Celebratory Reds
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading