- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 11 hours ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 13 hours ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 1 day ago
- 2013. Stunningly good. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Looking for a Provence rosé at the Cannes film fest? Sorry - they're serving Mouton-Cadet, from Bordeaux. That's so wrong. #wineTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading