- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 6 days ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
- Defining terroir with technology dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/def…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Defining terroir with technology
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading