- Epoisse smells like a very sexy person who farted 20 minutes ago. #Ilovecheese #invinoveritas #wineTweeted 1 day ago
- The illicit love child of a blood orange and a Meyer lemon. del.ec/FFExATweeted 5 days ago
- RT @WPTUSA: Papa Figos: it's a good vintage when they see a golden oriole -they love the sweet grapes! #portugalrocks #fwclassic https://t.…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Played pétanque today for first time in two years. Must remember to fill my water bottle with rosé next time. 😎 #wineTweeted 1 week ago
- To quote Twin Peaks: “It is happening again.” #NatitudeTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Worth reading this week: Is oak cheapening our wine?
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Crashing the Party at Quinta do Crasto
Tag Archives: Travel
The local wine movement continues to grow, yet there are still many prominent doubters. The Wall Street Journal chimed in recently with a commentary on its Speakeasy blog. The author, Charles Passy, acknowledged that he spent an enjoyable hour or … Continue reading
“Wine country” used to mean Northern California. Then Sideways told us about Santa Barbara County and its pinot noir. Visitors to Portland learned that just an hour’s drive away they could sample some fine pinot in the Willamette Valley as … Continue reading