- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statuâ€¦Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. Iâ€™m an â€śold vine,â€ť definitely!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- The Winemaker's Hands 2: Domaine Trapet
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Popsicles with #Wine? Anything Goes When It's This #$*& Hot!
- How long will sherry remain wine's best kept secret?
Tag Archives: Twitter
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading