- Liquid silk. ‚Ě§ÔłŹ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Poolside! ūüėé #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta‚Ä¶Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia‚Äôs own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
Tag Archives: Twitter
Let me start with a declaration: I wish I was born into the millennial generation. These young people are coming of age in an exciting time, with endless possibilities and opportunities ahead of them, just waiting for them to seize … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of talking again with Lynn Krielow Chamberlain of iWineRadio.com, an Internet radio program available online and through iTunes. Of course, we discussed the upcoming Drink Local Wine 2013 conference to be held April 13 … Continue reading