- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 3 days ago
- #wine for visiting California friends last weekend. #drinklocal https://t.co/HVQ5JoUEqCTweeted 5 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- #TBT: Not All Festive Fizz Comes from You-Know-Where
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
Tag Archives: Vinexpo
Bordeaux is transforming itself. Change was widely on display during Vinexpo, the biennial trade fair held this month at the city’s Parc des Expositions with satellite parties at chateaux throughout the Left and Right Banks. The visible changes were magnificent … Continue reading
Vinexpo 2009, which ran 21-25 June in Bordeaux, featured an interesting and obviously intentional juxtaposition. The Wines from Argentina pavilion was flanked by a more modest but still brazen presentation of the wines of Cahors, in southwest France, which considers … Continue reading
One very important aspect of Vinexpo is the industry’s effort to flatter the press. On Sunday evening, the Conseil des Grands Crus Classés en 1855 Médoc et Sauternes hosted a black-tie dinner at Château Lafite-Rothschild in honor of the international … Continue reading