- RT @VACommTrade: ICYMI: Great @dmwine @washingtonpost tribute to modern Virginia craft cider industry pioneer @FoggyRidgeCider Diane Flynt.…Tweeted 4 days ago
- @VACommTrade @washingtonpost @FoggyRidgeCider @VAWine @VisitVirginia Thanks, Todd!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @fromartz @WaPoFood As long as there’s good bread, all is fine. 😉Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @FoggyRidgeCider: Thanks to @dmwine for this lovely piece in @washingtonpost on my return to the orchard. Overwhelmed by the kind words…Tweeted 4 days ago
- I ❤️ @LeftFootCharley #wines. So glad to have them in DC area, thanks to @chiefwino twitter.com/michwine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Thanksgiving wine conundrum ...
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- Defining terroir with technology
- It's not about the #wine.
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
Tag Archives: Virginia Wine
During my interview with Steven Spurrier at the Virginia Wine Summit in Richmond earlier this month, I asked him about his impressions of U.S. wines, 36 years after his famous Paris tasting put California on the world wine map. The … Continue reading
Steven Spurrier came to Virginia and liked what he saw — and what he tasted. “Virginia makes the kind of wines I like to drink,” Spurrier said at the inaugural Virginia Wine Summit held in Richmond earlier this month. Coming … Continue reading
Steve and Jean Case threw a grand opening party for their Early Mountain Vineyards winery on Saturday, showcasing their renovated property and their innovative vision for promoting not just their own wines, but Virginia’s best from other producers as well. … Continue reading
Is the Patricia Kluge saga finally over? Let’s hope so, for our sake as well as hers. The New York Post reported Monday that Patricia Kluge is no longer working at the winery she built into the largest in the … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to be taking the local wine message to the Kojo Nnamdi Show on WAMU 88.5 FM today, Wednesday April 18, at 12 noon ET. The Kojo Show is local to the DC radio market, but of course anyone … Continue reading
Author’s note: After I wrote this column for The Washington Post about how local vintners were anxious about the early spring weather, but before it was published, warnings went out about a potential killer frost last weekend along the Piedmont … Continue reading