- @pgsalvador That’s not my email address. Send me a DM.Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- True dat. twitter.com/bordeauxwines/…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Amazing California Syrah (with a sploosh of Grenache). A “Rhône” style #wine, yes, but with a decidedly delicious C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Textbook Bordeaux, with all the right flavors of graphite (pencil), black currant etc etc, but without the stress o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
- I don’t know who Barry is, or why he’d keep a pet moth, but this is one heck of a nice #wine. Deep and rich, with p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Sneak Preview WoW: Murrieta's Well, The Whip 2010 $20
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- The World Atlas of Wine: Essential Reading for Wine Lovers
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Almaviva: Chile's grand opus turns 20
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- Great Values of 2017