- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 4 days ago
- @kantrowitzwine That’s a good definition. The HVS says 1960 - that makes me an old vine.Tweeted 5 days ago
- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 1 week ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Worth Reading This Week: Natural Pinot, natural wine, and au naturel (almost) winemakers
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
- Wine's changing demographics: An interview with Ed Sands of Calvert Woodley
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Early Mountain Vineyards makes a case for Virginia wine