- @contrailed You're right. It isn't. You can - and need to - take control. Set your own emotional agenda. Focus on what you love.Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @DougHeye: Great @dmwine piece of Robert Mondavi washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 days ago
- Somebody please fix Jake Tapper’s collar! #cnnTweeted 3 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/dougheye/statu…Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Worth Reading: The Atlantic discovers ... the Atlantic
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir