- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 20 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 20 hours ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 20 hours ago
- 2012 del.ec/jZI3ApATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Exploring Loire Reds In Their Terroir - Literally
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Trump This!
- RdV releases 2009 wines