- Red Car, too! RT @PalateXposure: FORT ROSS SEAVIEW #wine worth a look palatexposure.com/fortunes-of-fo… #sonoma @FortRoss @FlowersWinery @FAILLAwinesTweeted 36 minutes ago
- RT @jbonne: If you're going to pour next to Vogüé, bring the A game. Which, 2000 Calera Jensen. On point. @ La… instagram.com/p/z37o3cCASg/Tweeted 39 minutes ago
- Midnight dog walk on snowy streets, chasing deer, rosy cheeks, now time to sleep. #wineTweeted 44 minutes ago
- @SonoJeff thanks for commenting, Jeff!Tweeted 9 hours ago
- RT @Will_Lyons: King of the Rhône. The great Michel Chapoutier in town tonight. http://t.co/4F3xEElCCI < Terrific wines!Tweeted 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Peter Chang's Return to DC - Coming Soon
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Sneak Preview WoW: Lello Tinto 2009, Douro, $8
- Virginia wine updates: Sweely's new name, and an honor for Breaux