- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 9 hours ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 1 day ago
- If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 1 day ago
- And they’re good! RT @redcarwine: Awesome packaging. We’ve never had wine from a can? Smart for outdoor trips! @dmwineTweeted 2 days ago
- Don’t PASOver these wines! wpo.st/RcMW0Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?