- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 3 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked Sorry you don’t approve.Tweeted 1 week ago
- First celebrity sighting @HeartsDelight. It’s Kwame!! ow.ly/i/hwOxQTweeted 1 month ago
- I need a comb, not a wine! But 99 Lafite and 95 Haut Brion will do. Amazing #wineTweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Wine Camp 2011: This wine's from WHERE?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Regional Wine at the Obama Inauguration
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Vive la France!
Tag Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading