- Check out this Wine from Vinum. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553d2660b7d3cTweeted 19 hours ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/cv4fQOwTweeted 19 hours ago
- 2013 Cartology Chenin from @bollewbroadbent. This is stunningly good old vines wine. del.ec/V9UxQTweeted 1 day ago
- Exploring and restoring California's old vines. #wine ow.ly/M6WyuTweeted 1 day ago
- Check out this great Wine from Alheit. I'm giving it 5 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/553ae8270e8ffTweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Drink Local Wine Week: The Importance of Vintage. Or Not.
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Retailer Interview: Vanessa Moore of Unwined, in Alexandria, Va.
- Leap into the extra day
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week: Champagne Lenoble, Cuvée Intense
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Tag Archives: Zweigelt
Mention Austrian wine and you might spark a discussion about Grüner Veltliner and Zweigelt. These are the best known white and red grapes of Austria, respectively, and the country can legitimately claim them as “native” grapes. I’ve probably helped this … Continue reading