A friend who is allergic to red wines brought me a bottle of Keel & Curley
dry blueberry wine from Florida – she was excited that she had found a
dry “red” wine that she could enjoy without having a reaction and she
wanted me to try it. Indeed, the wine is delicious, and served it blind
you might think of a syrah or malbec, at least until you notice the
silly grin on the person who tested you. Quite food-friendly, and
high in anti-oxidents, no doubt! They make semi-sweet and sweet
versions, too, right there in Plant City, Florida. The dry wine is $12
- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @fritzhahn: .@WaPoFood goes to Walmart: Me on house-label 'craft' beer: wapo.st/2kIyCpU @dmwine on $7 95pt house red: https://…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @barbaraslavin1: a week ago, we did not have all these problems...Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Sneak Preview Wine: Little James' Basket Press 2010 Viognier-Sauvignon Blanc
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- An Irish kosher wine from New Zealand?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?