A friend who is allergic to red wines brought me a bottle of Keel & Curley
dry blueberry wine from Florida – she was excited that she had found a
dry “red” wine that she could enjoy without having a reaction and she
wanted me to try it. Indeed, the wine is delicious, and served it blind
you might think of a syrah or malbec, at least until you notice the
silly grin on the person who tested you. Quite food-friendly, and
high in anti-oxidents, no doubt! They make semi-sweet and sweet
versions, too, right there in Plant City, Florida. The dry wine is $12
- Traditions and Rituals dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/tra… https://t.co/7xv8WLy6uVTweeted 3 days ago
- Bring patience and your own drink. twitter.com/sseats/status/…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @BarbaraMcDWhitt: Immortal beloved: madeira wine is a taste of history telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink… via @TelegraphFood | Credit was given to…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/toa…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- South China Morning Post? That’s cool. #wine @WaPoFood twitter.com/thisfamilymeal…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Traditions and Rituals
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- When You Are the Winemaker
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira