A friend who is allergic to red wines brought me a bottle of Keel & Curley
dry blueberry wine from Florida – she was excited that she had found a
dry “red” wine that she could enjoy without having a reaction and she
wanted me to try it. Indeed, the wine is delicious, and served it blind
you might think of a syrah or malbec, at least until you notice the
silly grin on the person who tested you. Quite food-friendly, and
high in anti-oxidents, no doubt! They make semi-sweet and sweet
versions, too, right there in Plant City, Florida. The dry wine is $12
- So much #Zinfandel, so little time! #wine #ZAPTweeted 1 day ago
- RT @DonnafugataWine: “Sometimes a good #wine just needs to get the job done, but with a little added flair. This juicy red blend based on #…Tweeted 4 days ago
- Excitement in Portugal dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/exc…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Great Values of 2017 dmwineline.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gre…Tweeted 6 days ago
- @scobry Too much for a tweet! If your 1st visit, include some history, such as Buena Vista, Mondavi, Inglenook, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excitement in Portugal
- Great Values of 2017
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Virginia, Maryland impress the California judges
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 8/23/2017
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11