- Lenn Thompson goes local - as he always does. #wine #drinklocal twitter.com/nywinecountry/…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Vino101net: World's best place to buy #Italian #wine washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwineTweeted 2 days ago
- @VerizonSupport Rented Fences on FiOs on demand; it kept crashing, and always at the plot turns! Frustrating experience.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Laugh out loud funny. twitter.com/nealmartin/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @ndutzan Too many to list in a tweet!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Winemaker's Hands 3: Ivo Skaramuca's plavac mali
- Philippe Sereys de Rothschild Brings Business Savvy and Impish Humor to a Wine Empire
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- Vive la France!
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
Tag Archives: Wine
Bordeaux is transforming itself. Change was widely on display during Vinexpo, the biennial trade fair held this month at the city’s Parc des Expositions with satellite parties at chateaux throughout the Left and Right Banks. The visible changes were magnificent … Continue reading
Greetings from Vinexpo! I’m in Bordeaux for only my second visit to this biennial trade fair, having first come in 2009. That was the year Bordeaux was chasing the China market; Asia is much less prominent this year, and in … Continue reading
My wife and I had the pleasure last week of hosting Jeff Siegel, aka The Wine Curmudgeon, while he was in DC judging a preliminary round of the 2015 Virginia Governor’s Cup wine competition. (Jeff posted his impressions of the … Continue reading
It was only a matter of time before wine auctions go online, like everything else. This year’s Cape Auction in South Africa may not be the first to try this, but they’ve gone virtual in a big way, with a month … Continue reading
Opening a bottle of Champagne relieves pressure — both on the bottle and on the drinker. Those bubbles that mark life’s celebrations are really mood-altering drugs. Continue reading
In the spirit of “Wine Wednesday,” here are recommendations for some fine bubbly and two delicious red wines to help celebrate the holidays. These were published December 10 in The Washington Post, with lists of stores in the DMV that carry … Continue reading