- @tomshall thanks!Tweeted 2 days ago
- A big shout out to @Carrie_the_Red of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination for her excellent spirits writing! #wineTweeted 3 days ago
- And congrats to @tamarhaspel also of @WaPoFood for her @beardfoundation nomination!Tweeted 3 days ago
- A good Grüner Veltliner seems to spring from the Earth, with a limpid purity that defies explanation or description. #wineTweeted 4 days ago
- When it's good to know a crazy #wine lover. ow.ly/KCXMy And #vawine steps up. ow.ly/KCXMyTweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Sneak Preview Wine: Little James' Basket Press 2010 Viognier-Sauvignon Blanc
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- California DOES make good bargain wine!
Tag Archives: Chile
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading