- It’s not about the #wine. dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/its…Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @ToshGiles: Here's the correct way to write about the #NapaFire & #TubbsFire impact on wine industry: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… @dmwine Ta…Tweeted 3 days ago
- Toasting Napa and Sonoma - and their dreams. #napafire #sonomafire #wine https://t.co/30ksLpUf6CTweeted 6 days ago
- Stay strong, Napa and Sonoma! #napafire #sonomafireTweeted 1 week ago
- Defining terroir with technology dmwineline.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/def…Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- It's not about the #wine.
- Defining terroir with technology
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Lots of excitement in Chile and Argentina
- Wine doesn't Trump politics ...
- Coppo Brachetto d’Acqui Passione 2006
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
Tag Archives: Chile
Almaviva is now 20 years old. This is the joint venture between Viña Concha y Toro, one of Chile’s largest wine companies, and Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA, the parent company of Chateau Mouton-Rothschild in Bordeaux. Almaviva was launched in … Continue reading
My recent visit to South America reminded me there is much to be excited about with Chile’s wine scene – and I hardly scratched the surface. Winemakers are exploring new regions, and rediscovering old grape varieties. Large wineries are pursuing … Continue reading
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading