- RT @Virginia_Made: Why, yes Virginia, there is a Sparkling Norton. @Casanel Vineyard's Red Spark @dmwine @TheVAGrape @WineAboutVa @vawine…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @itswinebyme: Happy 40th Joel Peterson and @ravenswoodwine! Who knew his first target market was DC!Thanks @dmwine for the intel! https:…Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ArrowineInc: If you combine "wine" with "dinner", the new word is "winner".Tweeted 3 days ago
- Thanks, Ray! twitter.com/islewine/statu…Tweeted 5 days ago
- The #Nationals manager compares his #wine and #baseball seasons. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- The Recession Claims Billington
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- The RdV Salon Experience
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
Tag Archives: Chile
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading