- RT @masnNationals: Baker's back in West Palm Beach, where he trained with the Braves as a player. masn.me/r4al #IBackTheNats htt…Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @masnNationals: TFW you realize spring training starts next week! #IBackTheNats 🔜⚾️😃 https://t.co/uZZePfPtSSTweeted 1 week ago
- Enjoyed dinner tonight at ALL SET in Silver Spring. Good crab cakes, nice wine list! @allsetDTSS #wine #eatlocalTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @fritzhahn: .@WaPoFood goes to Walmart: Me on house-label 'craft' beer: wapo.st/2kIyCpU @dmwine on $7 95pt house red: https://…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @barbaraslavin1: a week ago, we did not have all these problems...Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Wine Expert? Nature, or Nurture?
- Tasting SLV and Mouton with Warren Winiarski
- A Chance to Live the Luxury Wine Life in South Africa?
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- At Trump Winery - Renovations, not demolitions
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Ooh La La! French Wine Scandal Expands to U.S.
Tag Archives: Chile
Wine lovers like to wax poetic about “tasting history” when drinking an old wine, as if the warmth of that long-ago summer can be felt and a memory, or an historical event, conjured from the glass. Such history lessons are … Continue reading
We expect ambassadors to promote the agricultural products of their country, but Chile has someone special in Washington – an internationally recognized wine expert serving as its ambassador to the United States, actively promoting Chilean wine to American journalists, importers, … Continue reading