- RT @LauraCatena: Yes! we love the connection with France where our beloved Malbec and our Rothschild partners come from - Santé! 🍷@dmwine @…Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @DCPEST: In Chincoteague, when @dmwine says buy 2015 French wine, we buy 2015 French wine. But probably will check out some local wineri…Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @RaventosiBlanc: "Raventos i Blanc is trying to elevate Spanish bubbly to the level of champagne" @dmwine at @washingtonpost https://t…Tweeted 5 days ago
- 5 wines to try: Scintillating, electric, lovely, sparkling, tasty #wine #winelover washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 6 days ago
- A 3-point plan for choosing #wine you really want to drink washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Grgich Hills celebrates 40 years in Napa Valley
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Revisiting an early call to "Drink Local"
- Almaviva: Chile's grand opus turns 20
- Take that, Virginia wine!
- A Failed Tea Party with Hugh Johnson
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
Category Archives: Jancis
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
There’s a lot of Internet buzz these days about the effects the millennial generation is having on wine. Much of it is quite breathless and reminds me of the journalistic cliché in which the reporter intones at the end of … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading