- @VINEXPO I will be there!Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Yep! RT @kantrowitzwine: @cathycorison @dmwine my new definition is if they are my age or older :)Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @bonniebenwick: The second of @dmwine's in-depth series. @Barboursville twitter.com/WaPoFood/statu…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- @kantrowitzwine Yep. I’m an “old vine,” definitely!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @AcornWinery: @BMichaelWrites Thanks for the tip!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- This Year's Vintage Didn't Begin With Bud Break
- RdV releases 2009 wines
- Drinking Local with The Wine Curmudgeon
- Minerality rocks!
- Stealth Wines, and the New American Negociant
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- Is Virginia wine about to meet the Internet age? In Case you were wondering ...
- Hirsch Vineyards: Pinot Noir along the extreme Sonoma Coast
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
Category Archives: Jancis
This article appeared in The Washington Post in slightly different form on November 6, 2013. Coming next: My full interview with Hugh Johnson. There are books that teach you how to taste wine and books that describe how to make … Continue reading
There’s a lot of Internet buzz these days about the effects the millennial generation is having on wine. Much of it is quite breathless and reminds me of the journalistic cliché in which the reporter intones at the end of … Continue reading
This is Regional Wine Week, October 6-12, the sixth annual celebration of wine made throughout the country, not just on the West Coast. As regular readers of this blog know, Regional Wine Week was started by Jeff Siegel, aka The … Continue reading
In case you missed it, Jancis Robinson mentioned Drink Local Wine in her recent Financial Times column about the revolution in U.S. wine that she and Linda Murphy chronicled in their new book, American Wine: The Ultimate Companion to the … Continue reading