WordPress has managed to cut me off from my blog on my computer (I may have had something to do with it) but not my phone. So I will just post a link to my most recent recommendations of sparkling wine for the holidays. Happy New Year, everyone!
- @staceyjoanyoung I doubt there’s enough surplus wine to support such a model in Virginia.Tweeted 1 week ago
- Anything from @TablasCreek ! twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- I wish I could quadruple “like” this tweet. twitter.com/0emn0/status/1…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: Buying alcohol online is becoming our new normal, and these home delivery apps are cashing in washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… by @…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @TwoPaddocks: Every day on set with #SeanConnery was an object lesson in how to act on screen. But all that charisma and power- that wa…Tweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wine News
- Traditions and Rituals
- Bobby Kacher - Dean of the DC Importers
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Are Consumers to Blame for the Sorry State of #Wine?
- Oh, fair vino, whence cometh thou?
- Worth Reading This Week: Wooooooo Boy! Expensive wine critics, cheap wine, and tons and tons of methane ...
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?