WordPress has managed to cut me off from my blog on my computer (I may have had something to do with it) but not my phone. So I will just post a link to my most recent recommendations of sparkling wine for the holidays. Happy New Year, everyone!
- @OddsShark Or D.C. Statehood. That would be a good team name.Tweeted 15 hours ago
- @OddsShark Washington Half Smokes.Tweeted 15 hours ago
- @DeniseClarkeTX @rfelliott @russellgold @CollinEatonHC Not a good thing.Tweeted 4 days ago
- An important issue, ignored for too long, including by me. twitter.com/winecouple/sta…Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @jncorcoran1: Wine sales have surged during the pandemic — but not for small producers washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food… by @dmwineTweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Toasting Independence Day with Madeira
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- Virginia Viognier Twitter Tasting
- #WW Five Champagnes for the Holidays, and Beyond
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- WooHoo! Corkage now legal in Maryland
- An Irish kosher wine from New Zealand?
- Norton: That Mysterious, Wild Vine
- Vintage perspective from Hugh Johnson