My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- Somms Offer Romantic Value on V-Day dmwineline.wordpress.com/2019/02/13/som…Tweeted 3 days ago
- An Ode to Sweet Wines dmwineline.wordpress.com/2019/02/12/an-…Tweeted 4 days ago
- An Unconventional Idea for Valentine’s Day Wine dmwineline.wordpress.com/2019/02/11/an-…Tweeted 5 days ago
- @emilynussbaum Or for those of us of a certain age, “Missed it by THAT much!”Tweeted 5 days ago
- @volnay AlbuquerqueTweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Somms Offer Romantic Value on V-Day
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- An Ode to Sweet Wines
- OK, so now I have tasted a Marcassin pinot noir ... and liked it!
- Chatting up the best and worst of cheap wines
- An Unconventional Idea for Valentine's Day Wine
- Wednesday wine recommendations, 12/6/2017
- Wine News
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1