My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- I love São João - best party I ever attended! twitter.com/visitportonort…Tweeted 2 days ago
- @merchantofvice Cans are the best container from a recycling standpoint. But not necessarily from an aging perspect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Great piece by @EricAsimov on some companies stepping up to do their part against the climate emergency. The Mess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @hansriemer Will wine or cider do? 😉Tweeted 1 week ago
- @jasonchaas Definitely worth a listen!Tweeted 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages