My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- RT @WestVanCork: This was the year of wine writer memoirs. Who knew we live such interesting lives? washingtonpost.com/food/2022/11/2… by @dmwineTweeted 3 days ago
- @vinography But you can “achieve” in 10 seconds what might take 30 minutes if you just think ahead or have patience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 3 days ago
- @LetitiaCalder13 @superAMPT @BeschlossDC @maddow Agree! Just finished the final episode. This and @TimothyDSnyder ‘… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 3 days ago
- @jesslander Lazy people. Or arthritic people.Tweeted 3 days ago
- Real men DO drink wine! 😤 https://t.co/hxSm4xuxvcTweeted 1 week ago
Join 10,424 other followers
Top Posts & Pages