My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- @JDD22152 Anything straight from the bottle, I guess. 🤷♂️Tweeted 6 days ago
- Thanks, Jason! @jasonchaas twitter.com/jasonchaas/sta…Tweeted 6 days ago
- We all have our mental health issues during this pandemic. #wine twitter.com/pmabray/status…Tweeted 1 week ago
- @pmabray To be fair, Wine Enthusiast did include a section on second chances, or second takes. Not 40 of them, but still ... 🤷♂️Tweeted 1 week ago
- Yes, I wrote about Snoop Dogg. You’re welcome. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages