My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- @winemaps @ricasoli99 @dallaswinechick Well these sure look good. What wine? Moscato d’Asti to match the citrus wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 day ago
- @CraigCamp Nats suck. 😖 Oh wait, you’re not talking baseball, are you?Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @jennoblekelly: “…the Research Triangle’s first “mission-based” wine store…” @dmwine on @pauladrinkswine’s @rocksandacid & more like it…Tweeted 2 days ago
- #wine twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 2 days ago
- One of the best things about my writing gig is encountering people I wouldn't meet otherwise. In this piece, I prof… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 2 days ago
Join 10,424 other followers
Top Posts & Pages