My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- RT @jasonchaas: I was blown away by the cumulative impact of switching to a lighter bottle... more than 1.3 million pounds of glass (and al…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- A #wine classic reissued, both a time capsule and timeless. twitter.com/jncorcoran1/st…Tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @FeliceStadler: This is what going to 100% Clean across our economy looks like. Every industry, small and large, doing its part. @dmwine…Tweeted 1 month ago
- @Tesla @elonmusk I have a 2012 contract that says Solar City (now Tesla) will remove and replace my panels once dur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 month ago
- @elonmusk Why won't Solar City/Tesla honor a 7-year-old contract to remove/replace solar panels so we can have a ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages