My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- Thanks for your insight, Jason! twitter.com/jasonchaas/sta…Tweeted 2 days ago
- @bertsalter @washingtonpost Wednesday, April 7Tweeted 1 week ago
- @academie_du A wonderful life, a delightful memoir!Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Some good thoughts here from @DrinkWhatULike and some other guy. @DrinkLocalWine #wine #vawine twitter.com/Fiery01Red/sta…Tweeted 1 month ago
- @RandallGrahm Feel better soon, Randall!Tweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages