My list of my favorite “Great Value” wines of 2017 — posted here yesterday and published earlier this month in The Washington Post — caused a mini stir in Portugal. Or at least, the winery that produces my #3 wine, Confidencial Reserva, jumped at the chance to publicize my writeup. Here’s a clip from Portuguese TV. A few days later, I was contacted by a reporter for the weekly news magazine Sábado, asking to interview me. We disturbed early bird diners at Tavira restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md., for 90 minutes the other evening as we chatted and the photographer took way too many photos of me.
- This is an amazing wine! twitter.com/bibendumwine/s…Tweeted 5 days ago
- Even if you have the 7th, and especially if you only have the 1st, you need this new edition of The World Atlas of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted 6 days ago
- My second visit to this enchanted spot! Great #wine, food, views and best all, great people! twitter.com/50thparallelwi…Tweeted 1 week ago
- It was such a treat to visit @OKCrushPad again! The wines are terrific! #wine twitter.com/OKCrushPad/sta…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Love you, José! twitter.com/chefjoseandres…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages