- @hankhugs @RandallGrahm @wainscottmain @sbvinton I view color as a marker of rosé style rather than quality. Room to prefer either.Tweeted 14 hours ago
- Rosé should be a bipartisan drink. But some #wine lovers insist rosé should be a lighter shade of pale. What say you?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Gorgeous wine. . Wine from @GFarrellWinery via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c6fb15bbaTweeted 2 days ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/e8UggugTweeted 2 days ago
- It's rosé season!. Wine from Domaine de Cambis via @Vivino app: vivino.com/s/5532c4d018193Tweeted 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- AOL Founder Seeks to Buy Virginia Winery
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Parker: Will Bordeaux alienate the U.S. market?
- Cheap wine? Or snake oil?
- Celebrating Kathy Morgan, Master Sommelier
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!