- A 10-year vertical of Chehalem Pinot Noir under Stelvin. Beautiful #wine! http://t.co/ltPDFiFRtbTweeted 1 day ago
- When Shakespeare wrote “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble,” could he have been listening to his acid reflux?Tweeted 1 day ago
- Juicy and grapes, this is a gulpable wine that is delicious with all sorts of casual foods. del.ec/2pYOQewTweeted 2 days ago
- Okay, maybe Grüner. RT @dmwine: If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 3 days ago
- If I’m gonna chug a #wine, it better be Riesling or Pinot Noir.Tweeted 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Steven Spurrier on American wines
- That Amazing Virginia Pinot Noir at #WBC11
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Solving the Riedel of Coke
- The RdV Salon Experience
- Champagne: What Glass to Choose?
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!