- Liquid silk. ❤️ del.ec/eGYMwTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Poolside! 😎 #wine #vawine instagram.com/p/BJBbE-7j2r8/Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- They're reading in Richmond! @WaPoFood #wine #vawine twitter.com/governorva/sta…Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: 5 wines that are anything but boring wpo.st/j6oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrncPno: Where pinot fans gather, Virginia’s own makes a splash wpo.st/p5oq1 via @dmwineTweeted 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- A quick guide to sherry
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- DC Hails Two New Master Sommeliers
- Worth reading this week: Yao Ming, ego-shaped fermentation tanks, and the RdV backlash
- Thibaut-Janisson Xtra Brut - A New Can't Miss Virginia Sparkler That Most People Will Miss
- Is Wine Really an Agricultural Product?
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- American Wine Society celebrates Gordon Murchie for his work promoting Eastern viticulture
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!