- There’s logic to this. 😎 #wine twitter.com/txviognier/sta…Tweeted 21 hours ago
- Commemorating Robert Mondavi's first #wine from 1966. #RobertMondavi50 https://t.co/ZNJxxbJe7HTweeted 5 days ago
- @yossieuncorked my net is limited to what’s distributed here.Tweeted 1 week ago
- @yossieuncorked Sorry you don’t approve.Tweeted 1 week ago
- First celebrity sighting @HeartsDelight. It’s Kwame!! ow.ly/i/hwOxQTweeted 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally, the perfect Champagne glass
- Virginia allows corkage - but does anybody know that?
- Bargain Bubbly: Kila Cava lives up to its name
- Figeac: The misunderstood Premier Grand Cru Classé of St. Emilion
- Jancis Robinson, Helen Turley, and "Dirty," "Underripe" Pinot Noir
- Cousino-Macul Celebrates a Landmark Anniversary
- How Accurate are Wine Label Alcohol Levels?
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Italy's Three Kings
- Do You Really Get What You Pay For in #Wine? No. 1
Tag Archives: Cabernet Franc
There are wines of the sun, wines of the soil, and wines of the test tube. I enjoy the first, love the second, and try to avoid the third. It’s not that simple, of course. Wine never is, or we … Continue reading
Local wines shined – or at least won some shiny medals – at two recent competitions in California. At this year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest annual contest featuring wines from around the United States, Barboursville Vineyards took … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about a potential diplomatic gaffe in wine choices at next week’s presidential inauguration. Tonight I’m happy to report more positive news – that one inaugural gala will feature a regional wine, a testament to how local wine … Continue reading
I can’t think of anything to say about this wine. It’s pretty good!