- RT @ReverseWineSnob: RT @alawine: How to tell time... RT @ReverseWineSnob: #wine #winelover https://t.co/sggmvcz0YMTweeted 1 day ago
- Except of course, it's not Falkenberg. #delectablefail twitter.com/dmwine/status/…Tweeted 1 day ago
- @juliefsnet thanks, Julia. I noticed that immediately too, and they deleted the name. It was AP's error!Tweeted 1 day ago
- Just posted a wine del.ec/hSYBQFATweeted 1 day ago
- 2015 del.ec/NPoIATweeted 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Barboursville Earns Top Bling for 2009 Octagon
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot?
- Worth Reading This Week: Turn it down, already! I've got a headache from all these allergenic additives in my organic wine!
- Barboursville Opens Its Cellar
- Fifty Years of American Winemaking, All in One Hour on October 29
- Choosing a "house wine" - what are your criteria?
- Drink Local Wine Week: Texas Tempranillo
- WoW: Angulo Innocenti Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina $20
- Catch-Up News: Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard Changes Hands
Category Archives: Riesling
My recent visit to the Old Mission and Leelanau peninsulas in northwest Michigan led to me Lansing, where I helped judge the 37th annual Michigan wine competition. Michigan’s emergence into our wine consciousness seems too recent for the state to … Continue reading
Earlier this year, after I wrote about the difficulty of finding the so-called “New California” wines, I was introduced to Aaron Epstein, a San Diego-based entrepreneur and new father who operates Le Metro. Wine. Underground, a subscription direct-to-consumer retailer. To use … Continue reading
Carlson Vineyards turns 25 this year, and they’ve been celebrating all over their Facebook page recently. One of their posts got me to reminiscing about my first experiences with Carlson wine, and Colorado wine in general. It was an early part … Continue reading
Yes, that’s right, “Give me a break!” President Obama is making headlines again in the silly little oenosphere (a word I just made up) because Korbel will be the featured bubbly at the inauguration luncheon at the U.S. Capitol after … Continue reading
Remember when the food-wine pairing gurus would automatically say Riesling or Gewurztraminer when asked what wine to pair with Asian food? It didn’t matter what dish, or even which culture or cuisine. Asian = spicy, and therefore the wine should … Continue reading
The blahblahsphere is rife with posts about the best wines of the year, so I thought I’d offer my favorite “Regional Wines of 2011” – these are wines that thrilled me this year, and yes, I may have graded them … Continue reading